The Employment Law Department assists clients in various markets with specific reference to customer requirements relating to employment law and labour relations, including in connection with extraordinary operations such as mergers, the transfer of businesses as a going concern, both in the national and international market.
We provide clients with a skilled, strategic and integrated advisory on employment law, combining legal expertise with the specialist skills of other departments in the Firm regarding company law, regulations, taxation and intellectual property.
Unistudio clients are national and international corporations undergoing legal proceedings in or out of Court relating to:
- restructuring and company reorganization
- employment law and social security litigation,
- commercial agency matters and litigation, incentive plans, the implementation of national collective employment agreements
- drafting of incentive schemes
- drafting and negotiating employment contracts and settlements.
We also assist clients in the automation of HR documents, and in the organization of internal know-how in the field of employment and labour.