The Employment Law Department assists clients in various markets with specific reference to customer requirements relating to employment law and labour relations, including in connection with extraordinary operations such as mergers, the transfer of businesses as a going concern, staff reductions, both in the national and international market.
We provide clients with a skilled, strategic and integrated advisory on employment law, combining legal expertise with the specialist skills of other departments in the Firm regarding company law, regulations, taxation and intellectual property.
The high degree of specialization and expertise in the Employment Law Department provides irreplaceable value to clients, whether Italian or multinational companies and groups.
Unistudio clients also benefit from the following services for in out-of-Court procedures:
- restructuring and company reorganization
- employment law and social security litigation
- industrial and Trade Union relations
- litigation relating to commercial agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- drafting of incentive schemes, MBO, LTIP
- drafting and negotiating employment contracts and withdrawal agreement.
We also assist clients in the automation of HR documents, and in the organization of internal know-how in the field of employment and labour.